- Wake tubing is an activity that both the young and old can enjoy, together
- Wake tubing allows you to travel at a speed that allows you to feel comfortable
- Waketubing is easy and immediately fun for first timers, kids and less athletic people
- Waketubing does not require smooth water conditions to be enjoyable, in fact, windy wavy days can be even more fun
- Waketubing doesn’t require as much agility, balance, endurance and strength as waterskiing or wakeboarding at 6200 feet*
- Waketubing is a great way to experience a similar excitement level to waterskiing and wakeboarding without straining yourself
- WakeTube beautiful beaches, coves and aquamarine bays on a 4 person wake tube behind the safest speedboat on Lake Tahoe
* Lake Tahoe is at 6200 feet above sea level; an aerobic challenge for some people visiting from lower elevations.
TahoeWakeTubing.com will tow you to the most beautiful beaches, coves and aquamarine bays on a 4 person ‘sit up’ wake tube behind the safest speedboat on Lake Tahoe.
Lake Tahoe Captain Guided Boat Rides | Incline Village Boat Rentals | Tahoe Keys Boat Rentals | Lake Tahoe Jet Ski Rental | Tahoe City Boat Rentals | South Lake Tahoe Boat Rentals | Lake Tahoe Wake Board Boats | Lake Tahoe Pontoon Boats | Lake Tahoe Tours | Emerald Bay Tours | Lake Tahoe Boat Rides | Lake Tahoe Wake Sports | Lake Tahoe Fireworks | Lake Tahoe Golf | Lake Tahoe Wake Tubing