- A minimum of two passengers must speak English and be willing to assume responsibility for communicating to the non-English speaking passengers
- In the event of an emergency all passengers must comply with our orders in a timely fashion
- Always wear your US CG approved personal flotation device
- Check with your doctor before participating in strenuous activities
- Please declare your level of fitness, any medical conditions and swimming ability to the captain before water-sports participation
- Be very careful entering and exiting the boat from docks and piers, no running, no jumping
- Water can be very cold, if you feel faint, dizzy or disoriented alert the captain immediately
- The boat can not be operated while any person is sitting on the bow, gunwales (sides) or rear swim platform
- Do not stand up while the boat is moving
- Use hand rails to keep your balance
- Never jump off a moving boat
- No smoking
- No pets
Scroll down for videos!
Lake Tahoe’s all inclusive, concierge captained, luxury speed boat rental for tours, waketubing, wakeboarding, waterskiing and sightseeing.